Quite contrary to a much common belief, trimming does help if your long-term aim is long healthy hair. With time, your hair suffers split ends and you end up with a mess of your hair. It just doesn’t end there, dryness follows and soon, hair growth seizes temporarily. To avoid that make a habit out of trimming your hair every 8 to 10 weeks. This will keep the split ends at away and your hair will grow at optimal speed. So, for each cutting of two cm of hair, you might grow as much as 5 cm each week!
Keep A Look Out For Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalance issues are quite common among individuals avoiding health care and ignoring the important of regular appointments with the doctor, and periodic lab tests. A simple consultation with your doctor and lab tests ought to do the trick. Whether it is after birth menstrual problem or some other malady, hair loss and dryness of hair and scalp are frequent symptoms. Periodic test should keep you informed. To make hair grow faster, this information is necessary.
Of all the medications supposed to grow your hair, biotin is one of the very few that is proven to be effective with minuscule side effects. It can safely be counted as one the easy ways to make hair grow faster. Consult your physician to set the medication plan. Biotin is essential if you find yourself in need of extra medication or if your hair is not growing at the normal rate, despite trying the entire lot of traditional home remedies for hair growth. Below are some merits to Biotin such as,
- Avoids scalp dryness.
- Avoids itchiness.
- Aids optimal protein synthesis.
- Most of all, helps hair grow faster and longer.
Get Yourself More Of Citrus
Vitamin C is a must for scalp care. Not only will it prevent hair loss by potentially minimizing hair fall, but it will also aid and boost growth of hair. And how’s that? Researchers say that vitamin C dissolves iron, thus making it more accessible to the hair follicles and consequently maintaining healthy hair growth. More benefits of Vitamin C are as follows,
- Keeps a person’s bone’s strong.
- Increases Calcium within one’s body.
- Helps to fight against hair fall.
Consume More Iron and Zinc
The best and most vital hair growth tips regarding iron are green vegetables and red meat. Iron and Zinc are both essential in almost any condition regarding how to make hair grow faster. Zinc follows in line, as it is also required by hair follicles because it keeps the oil glands which surround the follicles in good shape. Chocolate still remains to be the densest source of zinc so far! Some of the green vegetables which can be eaten for this regard are as follows,
- Collard greens
- Lettuce leaves.
Even if you are not being bothered by any skin or hair issue, you should still shift to a more pro-veggie lifestyle. Certainly, this is one the most affordable and easy ways to make hair grow faster! Start with salads if you really find it difficult to make drastic changes all at once. Vegetable are packed with proteins and minerals and all you need to do is just make a few essential changes in your diet plan. Ways in which you can bring changes to your diet plan are as follows,
- Replace a full lunch meal with vegetable salad.
- Drink carrot and radish juice.
- Eat vegetable dishes more than meat dishes.
Fish is an absolute necessity if what you want is long hairstyles. Fish is a source of certain vitamins hard to come by with other diets, and which are important boosts for hair growth. So the next time, you are out grocery shopping, make sure you get yourself some seafood. To include fish in your diet you should do the following,
- Make fish curries.
- When eating out, order fish and chips.
- Replace your consumption of chicken burgers with fish burgers.
- Have fish at least once in a week.
As much as milk helps in supplying you dietary nutrients, no other diet source does so and yogurt takes the prize above all. You can apply it externally for a quick effect on hair health and growth. Apply yogurt mixed with an egg to your hair and let it stay for 20 minutes tops and then wash the yogurt away. Do this at least twice a week for best results. If you continue using yogurt, if will surely be helpful to make hair grow faster. The ways in which you can apply yoghurt for hair growth are,
- Applying a mixture of egg and yoghurt.
- Applying yoghurt along with olive oil and honey to add shine.
- Applying yoghurt solely to avoid hair growth.
Quick link = Olive oil for hair
A fenugreek past prepared out of grinded green seeds and water is known for its abilities as a hair growth boost. You don’t even need drastic amounts for this. A small bit has enough nutrients to make prominent improvements in your hair health. Hence, it can be added in the list of easy ways to make hair grow faster as well.
Rose water has been around for centuries. Due to its skin care qualities, rose water has made its mark in the old wives tales regarding hair hygiene and scalp care. Add a bit to your bath water and it will leave an undeniable fragrance and an equally prominent and noticeable improved hair health. Other merits of rose water are as follows,
- Acts as an efficient skin care agent.
- It’s beneficial for eyesight when sprinkled on the eyes.
- Works well for a long lasting fragrance.
Onion juice is one of the effective hair growth tips and a repulsive liquid when it comes to how to make hair grow faster. Where on one side, it makes the eyes watery, the smell is quit unpleasant as well. Yet, it has an immediate and long term effect to make hair grow faster. Onion juice not only makes your hair grow at an accelerated rate but also bring shine and strength to your hair. Moreover, onion juice can be used for hair growth in the following manner,
- Boil 3-4 onion in one cup water.
- After the water has been boiled keep it cool at room temperature.
- Later, apply that water on your hair overnight.
- Thoroughly wash it off in the morning so that it doesn’t leave any sort of smell behind.
You are probably aware of many applications of garlic paste. This one adds to the already mammoth category. A 2-3 minute massage with garlic paste keeps your hair strong and sturdy. It is also one of the most effective and easy ways to make hair grow faster.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Of all the other derivatives of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is particularly helpful when applied to your hair. It regulates the pH to a more appropriate range, thus boosting hair growth by optimizing follicle growth at the roots. Apple cider vinegar is pretty cheap and affordable. Thus it is one of the more economic methods to aid your hair in growth.
Juice Out Potatoes
There are such an astounding number of natural pastes, lotions and liquids that one probably gets confused trying to make the right choice. Potato juice is just one of the numerous choices, with a particularly high concentration of fibers and essential amino acids. You can prepare a paste yourself, and it can be stored for future use as well to make hair grow faster. You can make a potato juice paste by the following,
- Boil 2 potatoes until they’re soft.
- Gently peel them.
- Next, nicely mash them or grind them in a grinder.
- Then, apply the paste on your hair and wash it off after an hour.
Vitamins A,E and C are what make the banana set aside when compared with other fruits. There is absolutely no possibility of a harmful side effect except that the mashed bananas are very gawky and gross. Not satisfied with the idea of banana massage? Eat it. That’s the alternative which is still pretty helpful in easy ways to make hair grow faster. However, what you need to take care of if you’re using banana for your hair is listed below,
- Thoroughly wash your hair because banana left overs can be left behind after the hair wash.
- Comb your hair while washing it so that all of the banana left overs are drained away.
- If you want to get rid of these banana leftovers hassle then nicely grind the banana in a grinder before applying it on the hair as because of that it will completely dissolve into it’s paste and will be of a liquid form.
Coconut milk and coconut oil are apparently the most renowned hair growth tips and boosts. Shampoos say it on their labels, but the fact is, nothing compares if you have the original at hand. Coconut oil has a shocking speed effect in restoring your hair to their optimal health. It makes them silky and helps you get rid of split ends. To prevent the coconut oil from seeping out of your hair during and after the massage, wrap the hair in a towel.
There are a dozen different ways to use an egg to boost your hair. Egg massage is probably the fastest and the most effective. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a touch of honey to the eggs before you apply them only to make it more effective. Try this every two weeks and you can maintain your hair in perfect shape and health. With eggs, there is probably nothing bothersome except, that you have to wash your hair twice instead of once afterwards.
Gel Out Aloe Vera
This particular method dates back centuries in easy ways to make hair grow faster. The gel is an amazing remedy for dandruff. It keeps dryness at bay and you get healthy hair with no hair fall at all and consequently, a reasonable hair growth rate. The only con is that fresh Aloe Vera is hard to get by, and packed supplements lack all the aiding factors as he originally gel. Different ways to use an Aloe Vera gel are listed below,
- Extract the gel and eat it raw. IT will taste bitter but will be worth it!
- Apply the gel directly on the hair.
- Make the gel’s sweet dish and eat it.
Quick link = Aloe vera gel for hair
Be the charming miss long hair with the help of almond oil which t is known to be the best to make hair grow faster. It is packed high with certain vitamins that restore damaged sebaceous glands. The other good thing about almond oil is that it is easy to acquire from your usual grocery store and is comparatively less expensive. Almond oil has this strange soothing effect as it reduces the tension in your head while massaging it on your scalp. Follow these few steps listed below and make use of almond oil as a hair growth remedy.
- Have a nice and good massage of your head with it.
- Leave it on for about an hour and later, wash it off.
- After washing the hair, take a small amount of oil in your hand and rub it across your hair.
- The former step will add more shine to your hair.
Castor oil is packed with almost all kinds of fat soluble vitamins, and serves as an efficient natural alternative to the vitamin additives and tablets. With so many characteristic features, use of castor oil can also be regarded as one of the easy ways to make hair grow faster. Try oiling your hair with castor oil by rubbing separate locks. Not only does it boost the hair growth, the increase in shine and health is also undeniable. Along with lavender oil, castor oil has a very pleasant fragrance too which acts as an added value to it.
This may seem absurd, but it is often an essential step you have to take. Cotton or other pillow cases may be causing your hair to fall during night because of their rough surfaces. This is only if you have very weak hair. In such cases, silk pillow cases save you from the trouble of hair fall and scalp irritation during night. To have good silk dreams you need to,
- Replace hard and rough pillows with silk ones.
- Use good and comfy covers on them.
- Don’t sleep immediately after washing your hair as that damages the hair.
Water is infinite in its favorable qualities when it comes to hair growth tips. The fact is that increasing water consumption has its effects on the entire basal metabolism of the body all day long. Similarly, water consumption leads to rapid and effective hydration of hair follicles. This means that no more dryness for your hair and scalp. It keeps dryness at bay, keeps the body clean of toxic agents keeps stress at bay. Mildly warm water is most effective in this respect.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Regularly oil your hair especially in hair fall seasons.
- Use honey along with mayonnaise to help keep hair strong and shiny.
- Carry a healthy diet in order to avoid hair fall.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day which will help maintain healthy hair.
- Always stay happy and content with what you have as stress and tension adversely affect the hair.
- Avoid direct contact of hair with sunlight.
- Use hair styling products which provide heat to the hair less frequently.
- Avoid going for a complete hair dye or streaks which consequently cuts down your original hair color.
- Usually keep the hair tied instead of opening them and let them flaunt as people jinx nice looking hair.
Hair growth is challenging. It not only demands patience on your part, but you have to be conscious and vigilant to any changes you may feel that your hair is going through. Along comes the need for multiple medications if you are urgent. Besides, it is difficult to get accustomed to long hair if you are used to short lengths.
In light of these facts, growing your hair is a huge leap that demands huge faith and perseverance on part of the person taking it. A specialist’s assistance might be a good idea, but before you start considering these serious options, you must try at least a few of the home remedies which have been used to grow hair for centuries.
Consider your options carefully and devise a plan that features the right combinations of massages and diet which, you think, fits you perfectly. Here is a list of easy ways to make your hair grow faster, which you must consider.