Why having a laugh really is good for you – and how to have more fun every day!
Why laughter is the best medicine
- Laughing is a great sharing experience that brings you closer to others, even people you don’t know that well.
- A good hearty laugh can leave your muscles relaxed for as long as 45 minutes afterwards.
- How to deal with stress – laughing decreases the presence of stress hormones in your body and at the same time it increases the body’s performance at creating cell generation and building up the antibodies that fight infection.
- Laughing helps the body release endorphins that not only make you feel good, but can even take your mind off pain.
- It boosts confidence, putting other problems and worries into perspective.