Monday is our opportunity to start the week off positively. Going into Monday with the right attitude will set you up for a week of success. Instead of dreading Mondays imagine them to be fabulous. Heres a few attitudes to adapt to make Mondays brilliant:
- Start changing your thoughts by Sunday night. Get back into ‘work mode’ think positively about Monday. It may be a struggle, but changing our train of thoughts will be a big help.
- Pick an outfit that makes you feel great. It’s comfortable and you are not worried about it.
- Get up early and do some exercise. I find down some sit-ups, pushups, and stretching for about 15 minutes always help to put me in a positive frame of mind. Sometimes I throw in some jumping jacks :-). In addition, leave the house 15 minutes early to avoid the rush.
- Listen to your favourite songs / artists on your journey in to work. I love to listen to Jessie J on Mondays. If I listen to something uplifting and upbeat, it actually feels like Friday, not Monday! So create a Monday playlist to beat the blues
- Hang out with your favourite person at work. Perhaps you can make it so that you meet them for a quick coffee and a chat before heading into the workplace. That always help!
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Yes, that will set you up for he day. I like to have lemon juice with hot water to start ( it’s like a cleanse), Then I move on to eat my breakfast. I love berry smoothie Mondays. It’s filling and has loads of nutrients in it.
So theres are my tips to a making Mondays brilliant. What do you do?
Happy Monday! X