Miss Williams Petites have been chosen by downinmelancholy for the Liebster award; thank you very much for the nomination!What is it? The Liebster award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers to build up a connection with other bloggers by tagging them and asking and answering questions.
Here’s how it works:
1. Link back to the blogger that tagged you in your post.
2. Nominate ten others for the award.
3. Answer the questions of the blogger that tagged you.
4. Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Let your nominees know of their award.
Below are my answers to the questions of drowninmelancholy:
What moved you to start a blog?
I wanted to start a blog to document my journey into exploring petite fashion. Basically it’s like a fashion diary with bits of my life experiences thrown in!
What is on the top of your Bucket List?
Hmmm…I’d love to go bungee jumping in couture!
What is the place you want to travel to the most?
I’ve done a lot of travelling and always wanted to go to New York, but have done that this summer! Now I’d love to visit Thailand or the Maldives.
What book are you currently reading?
Currently I’m reading Pattern Magic: Stretch Fabrics by Tomoko Nakamichi
What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is Hors de Prix (Priceless)
Write about your happiest childhood moment/s.
My happiest childhood moments would when my dad would take my sisters and me to the ice cream parlour every Sunday. The afterwards we would go to the drive-in outdoor cinema and watch a movie whilst sitting in the car eating popcorn!
Do you have a favourite band/singer?
My favourite singer is Lena Horne. Favourite song by her is The Man I Love 🙂
Who is your favourite super hero?
If you could meet a dead celebrity, who would it be?
If I could meet a dead celebrity, it would be Billy Holiday.
Do you have favourite piece of clothing/accessories? Which is it?
My Prada sport boots
I will like to nominate the following bloggers:
Right here questions to you:
- Who / what inspires and amazes you?
- How often do you read fashion magazines and which are favourite?
- What got you into blogging?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- When do you find yourself singing?
- What is the strangest thing you believed in as a child?
- What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy way too much to give up?
- Which celebrity fashion sense you admire and find yourself often copying?
- Favourite food you enjoy?
- What was the best news you have ever received?
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post and my answers to the questions.